Some Dos and Don’ts That Need to Be Followed in Blog
Do you have a blog of your own? Do you want your blog to be ranked high in the various search engines? It is obvious that until and unless people read your blog, the message in the blog will not be delivered to them. For that, it is very important that your blog features in the top search engine results. There are many ways in which you blog can be present in the top search engine results.
Various kinds of SEO tools and techniques have to be applied for the same. Link building is one of the most effective search engine optimization techniques that bring definite positive results. Link building is also applicable in case of website SEO. With proper link building, your blog will show on the top results in various search engines.
It is quite easy to explain what is link building and the various advantages of the same. However, on the whole it is quite a difficult process and takes some time to show the results. There are some dos and don’ts that need to be followed in blog link building process. For doing this thing well, it is best to be handled by a SEO expert.
Here are some things that you must do for effective link building:
• Submission of good quality articles in the reputed online article directories with a link back to the main blog is a great way of getting more visitors to the blog and obviously improve page ranking.
• Make sure that you have active social media profiles on various websites like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Post relevant content with a link of the blog there.
• Guest posting is also a very effective link building tool. See that the guest post allows you linking back to your own blog. This not only helps in increasing the volume of traffic to your blog, but also improves the rank of the blog in the various search engine results.
• Do some research on relevant websites that have similar content and relevance to your blog. There is no use of getting back links from a car website if your blog is about health. Choose the right websites for getting back links.
There are also some things that are strict no-no’s and don’ts in blog link building. They are as follows:
• Refrain from using automated tools that help in link building. There are many services that offer to provide ‘n’ numbers of back links in just no time. It is obvious that automated tools are used. This is regarded as spam and might even block your blog and remove from all search engines.
• Do not get back links from each and every website. They might just not be relevant with your blog and the search engine might mark that to be spam.
• Try to get back links naturally. There are options of buying links as well. It is good to be away from such things as the search engines can understand that and might penalize your blog.